- Property owners can establish service by calling (910) 862-3979 or in person at Town Hall, 805 W. Broad Street, Elizabethtown, NC, between 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Persons renting or leasing the property for which service is requested must pay a deposit to initiate service. Those deposits are as follows $200.00 for residential service, $400.00 for commercial service, and $1,350.00 for industrial or institutional service.
Water, Sewer, and Tax Payments
- Payments may be mailed to PO Box 700, Elizabethtown, NC 28337.
- Payments may be made in person with cash, check, debit card, or credit card at Town Hall, 805 W. Broad Street, Elizabethtown, NC.
- Payments may be placed in the night depository located at the drive-in windows at Town Hall.
- Bills are due on or before the 5th of each month. If not paid by 5 pm on the due date, a $30.00 late fee will be added to your account. If your bill is not paid on or before the end of business on the 19th of each month, services will be scheduled for termination, and the account will be assessed a $100.00 reconnect fee. Before restoring services, the entire account balance and all applicable fees must be paid (NO CHECKS ACCEPTED). An additional $125.00 will be payable if it is during the Public Services Department's after-hours operations.
- Should you have any questions concerning your bill, you may call (910) 862-3979.