Water, Sewer, and Tax Payments
- Payments may be mailed to PO Box 716, Elizabethtown, NC 28337.
- Payments may be made in person with cash, check, debit card, or credit card at Town Hall, 805 W. Broad St.
- Payments may be placed in the night depository located at the drive-in windows at Town Hall.
- Bills are due on or before the 5th of each month. If not paid by 5pm on the due date, a $30.00 late fee will be added to your account. If your bill is not paid on or before the end of business on the 19th of each month, services will be scheduled for termination, and the account will be assessed a $100.00 reconnect fee. Prior to restoring services, the full account balance and all applicable fees must be paid (NO CHECKS ACCEPTED). An additional $125.00 will be payable, if it is during the Public Services Department's after hours operations.
- Should you have any questions, concerning your bill, you may call (910) 862-3979.
- Property owners can establish service by calling (910) 862-3979 or in person at Town Hall, 805 W. Broad St., between the hours of 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Persons renting or leasing the property for which service is requested must pay a $ deposit in order to initiate service.
- Click here for Utility & Service Rate Schedules
- Click here for Bank Draft Application